Here is a list of the October updates for my bin toolkit:
- tftpd32 – DHCP, TFTP, SNTP and Syslog servers as well as a TFTP client.
- Foxit Reader 2.0 – Fast pdf reader.
- VLC-0.8.5-r2 – Media player. Portable version from portableapps.com.
- pwdump6-1.4.2 – Foofus’ util to extract NTLM and LanMan hashes from a Windows target.
- tcpdump – MicroOLAP’s version of tcpdump for windows that doesnt require 3rd party drivers.
- contig-1.53 – Sysinternals’ single file defragmenter.
- Power Defragmenter 2.0.125 – GUI frontend to contig.
- sdelete-1.51 – Sysinternals’ secure file delete.
- SIW 1.64 – All sorts of system information.
- Taskbar Shuffle 2.0 – Rearrange your windows taskbar with ease. This new version fixes some bugs, but it introduces a seperate application to automatically check for new versions. I talked to the author about a feature to disable the autocheck, but he seems to always want this in there. Deleting the updater application will make the main app popup an error, so my ‘fix’ is to block the application from talking to the internet. This application also fires off some antivirus software, but it is a false positive.