Here is a list of the February, March and April updates for my bin toolkit:
- ADAM 1.0 SP1 – Set of Microsoft tools for Active Directory.
- NetStat Live 2.11 – TCP/IP monitor that displays throughput on both incoming and outgoing data.
- Putty 0.59 – The best ssh client.
- uTorrent 1.6.1 – Very good bittorrent client.
- ImgBurn 220.127.116.11 – Lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application.
- Foxit Reader 2.0.2007.1606 – The best pdf reader.
- VLC Media Player 0.8.6a – Media player that can handle a variety of formats. Portable version from portableapps.com.
- Cain & Abel 4.9 – The great password recovery tool.
- PWDumpX 1.1 – Allows a user with administrative privileges to retrieve the domain password cache, the password hashes and the LSA secrets from a Windows system.
- TrueCrypt 4.3 – Disk encryption software.
Utils / nirsoft:
- ActiveXHelper 1.11 – Displays a list of ActiveX components from the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID Registry key.
- DLL Export Viewer 1.10 – Displays a list of all exported functions and their virtual memory addresses for the specified DLL files.
- IE PassView 1.04 – Reveals passwords stored by Internet Explorer.
- Mail PassView 1.38 – Password recovery tool for various email applications.
- MessenPass 1.10 – Password recovery tool for various instant messenger applications.
- MyUninstaller 1.34 – Displays a list of all installed applications. Allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, or save the list into a text file or HTML file.
- USBDeview 1.03 – Utility that lists all USB devices currently and previously connected to your computer.
Utils / Sysinternals:
- AccessChk 3.0
- BgInfo 4.10
- Contig 1.54
- Process Monitor 1.12
- PsExec 1.82
- Streams 1.56
- Strings 2.40
- ZoomIt 1.40
Wow, what a big update list; I guess that’s because it covers three months of updates. The time it takes to maintain the toolkit is certainly worth it though, as I use it daily and everyone seems to want a copy :)